What product cannot be sold/prohibited for e-commerce?
Your products/services must be legally for sale in all states, provinces and your business transaction country. As general rules, whatever is illegal offline is illegal online too.
2. Buyers’ Club/ Membership clubs
3. Check cashing businesses
4. Counterfeit and replica goods
5. Counterfeit designer/luxury goods
6. Counterfeit pharmaceutical products
7. Counterfeit tobacco products (e.g. cigarettes, cigars)
8. Counterfeit, unauthorized, unlicensed or recopied of media and software
9. Credit counseling services
10. Currency and forex
11. Direct-marketing-Subscription merchants
13. Escort services
14. Firearms/Weapons, Ammunition, Tasers, Air Guns
15. Fireworks and hazardous materials or Pyrotechnic Devices or Supplies
16. Gambling Transactions, gaming and/or any other activities with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes.
17. Gold/ Gold Bar
18. Human remains and body parts
19. Internet pharmacies / Internet pharmacy referral site
20. Investment scheme, plan
21. Items encouraging illegal activity
22. Items or downloads infringe or violate copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
23. Items promote hatred, racism, religious persecution or contain offensive content.
24. Money Laundering
25. Multi-level marketing businesses
27. Outbound telemarketers
28. Payment aggregator
29. Pornography & Sexually oriented materials or services
30. Pre-Adult Content - Pictures, Videos, etc. of Individuals under the Age of 18 Years
31. Provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
32. Pyramid Scheme Program
34. Stolen or Pirates goods including digital and virtual goods
35. Tele-sales / Telemarketing
36. Time Sharing and Vacation Membership Card
Merchants found to be selling prohibited products or services may result to immediate removal of listing, no fees refund without prior notice.